Click HERE to download this profile.
Barbara is a leadership consultant based in Helsinki, Finland. For the last two decades she has been working with leadership development in multinational organizations. Currently she is focusing on how to reveal hidden dynamics in organisations and explore new possibilities, thereby facilitating more conscious, objective and efficient decision making.
In Finland Barbara is a forerunner in the systemic approach to management development (constellations). The systemic approach is a solution-centric method for solving multifaceted problems. Barbara has diverse experience in planning and implementing management training programmes.
Barbara is Finnish but her mother tongue is Swedish. She also has excellent Finnish and English, with good German language skills.
- MA in Adult Education (Technology and Adult Learning) from the University of Helsinki
- MBTI level 1
- Leadership Effectiveness Analysis (LEA) (Management Research Group)
- Personal Directions (Management Research Group)
- Systemic Dynamics in Business, Bert Hellinger Instituut Groningen, the Netherlands
- Basic Training Program on Organizational Constellations, Bert Hellinger Institute Groningen, the Netherlands
- Master Class in Organisational Constellations and Systemic Interventions in Holland (Groningen)
- Leadership development
- Strategy implementation and coaching
- Working with groups, intact management teams or individuals
- Constellations and system theory
“I am very pleased to strongly recommend Barbara Malmstrom for the work she is doing in revealing hidden dynamics in Organizations and Systems. I was impressed by Barbara’s capabilities to connect the world of research and the one from business in addition to her impressive ethical skills.” CEO at Connecting Partners