Andy is an experienced HRD management consultant with combined consultancy and operational management experience. This includes positions with Rolls Royce, Dun & Bradstreet, British Airways, Forte Hotels and Guinness.
Andy has operated at senior management and director levels for the last 15 years, including HR Manager to acting General Manager of Champneys (a business division of Guinness) where he successfully:
- Managed workforce of over 230 staff
- Achieving 12% profit on turnover of £27million
- Assisted corporate disposal of business
Andy has extensive experience and skills in helping teams of all shapes and sizes perform better. He has worked with many large and medium sized progressive organisations, cross industry (technology, service, telecoms, retail, financial services) in the UK, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region to help them improve the performance of their staff, teams and leaders.
Some recent client projects include:
- New team consolidation
- Systematic team achievement workshops
- Team coaching and facilitation
- Customer centricity and service orientation
- Business planning and objective setting
- Strategy workshop facilitation
Andy has a BA in Management Studies and Post Graduate diploma qualification in Management Training. He also holds a certificate in Counselling and is currently studying for a Masters degree.
He is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and the Chartered Institute of Directors.