Click HERE to download this profile.
Alice has over 12 years’ experience as a Learning & Development professional with extensive experience gained across a range of UK sectors, including Retail, Computing and Housebuilding. She joins 3gHR as an Associate from the UK’s largest housebuilder, Taylor Wimpey, where she led Learning & Development across the UK.
Alice’s approach is grounded in the commercial world and she is passionate about creating engaging and pragmatic learning that delivers results for individuals and businesses. Alice builds exceptional relationships and understands the challenges of implementing learning initiatives in operationally demanding organisations.
Alice combines her corporate experience with her experience as a Pilates and fitness coach, to bring a professional, energetic and warm approach to people development.
- Led matrix and direct L&D teams in diverse national environments
- Led L&D transformation (including organisational, process & system design)
- Facilitated numerous development & change workshops
- Accredited to deliver SDI
- Honours degree in Business & Technology
- Prince2 Foundation Practitioner
- Certified Pilates Instructor and REPS Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Aligning L&D to business strategy
- Learning curriculum design
- Competency Frameworks and associated Performance Management processes
- Design and implementation of functional skills academies
- Transformation programmes (including process design, learning management system scoping and implementation)
“The impact Alice has had while at TW is truly fundamental. I have seen her transform a company to one that has real hunger for L&D and that uses it to great effect. From technical to soft skills she has led the way in building and offering innovative and scalable programmes.”